Date(s) - 03/05/2018 - 07/05/2018
Whaley Hall, Whaley Bridge
This retreat forms part of a two-year Dance Leader Training and Development Programme led by Jilani Cordelia Prescott and Christina Gulzar Lausevic. The training will include four residential retreats in beautiful and comfortable venues.
Jilani and Gulzar are currently the only mentors offering a Dance Leader training course in the UK.
Who is this programme for?
This programme is for mentored leaders of the Dances of Universal Peace, and also for those new to the path of Dance Leading.
We invite you to embark on this deeply enriching and exciting journey with us, not only on your path as a Dance Leader, but also as an opportunity for profound personal development, spiritual growth and self-discovery.
What is included in this training programme?
We will guide and support you on this journey every step of the way. Included in this 2-year training are:
Four residential training retreats, including 16 nights full board accommodation in twin-bedded rooms. The retreats are held in comfortable and beautiful venues with expansive grounds. We will have sole use of these country houses for our own group.
Between these live trainings, you will be supported in your unfolding development with regular group video conference calls (16 calls, or 24 hours in total).
As a Dance Leader, you will:
- find and develop your unique voice as an expression of your heart and soul
- expand your Dance repertoire and deepen in the spiritual traditions and practices of the world
- develop an understanding of the power of sacred mantra and the energetic and healing effects of sound
- develop your musicianship and learn how to embody a greater sense of rhythm
- explore how different Dances support our grounding and expansion in different ways
- understand group harmonisation and how you can use this to support healing and transformation
- expand your energetic range so that you can embody different qualities, elements and polarities at will
- develop your capacity to speak to peoples’ hearts and open them with your words
- allow your gift to flow through you from a place of empowered surrender and magnetic presence
- discover practical marketing tools to help you to take your transmission of the Dances out into the world
Many Dance Leaders, even those who have already completed a training, still feel held back in their leading, or in putting themselves out there in their communities. In this particular training, with its added focus on supporting you with personal development as well as leadership ability, we aim to help you from the start to discover and overcome potential obstacles to being a successful and magnetic Dance Leader.
Both Gulzar and Jilani are trained and very experienced teachers and guides, and a particular skill they share is to see your gifts and to let these unfold joyfully and with ease. We will help you to be the best Dance Leader you can possibly be.
Residential Retreats in two beautiful country house retreat centres, in Northumberland and Derbyshire, both easily accessible by air, rail and road.
27 April – 1 May 2017 – Shepherds Dene
25 – 29 October 2017 – Whaley Hall
3 – 7 May 2018 – Whaley Hall
24 – 28 October 2018 – Shepherds Dene
16 conference calls with the whole group via Zoom or similar interface
Total investment in yourself £2,357
You may choose to set up a payment plan with us, to pay in monthly instalments.
Special reduced price for payment in full by
18 October 2016: £2,207 (saving £150)
A deposit of £300 secures your place. This is refundable until 18 October 2016.
For bookings or more information, contact:
Gulzar: Tel. 0191 241 1963
(Email – firstname.lastname@example.org)
Jilani: Tel. 01422 886410 or 07966 451534
(Email – email@example.com)
Christina Gulzar Lausevic’s first career was in teaching and teacher education. Now a personal transformation and relationship coach and facilitator, she runs Heart Awakening Retreats integrating the Dances. She leads Dances at camps and at home and abroad and is passionate about the capacity of the Dances to help people heal and awaken to their fullest highest potential.
Jilani Cordelia Prescott trained as a classical musician, and has taught music for many years. Her main focus is now teaching the Dances, at home and abroad, and she has Dance mentees in six countries. Her passion is to work with people, enabling them to shine more fully as themselves, and to share their gifts with others.