Mo’Unisa Vitalija Hayat is a DUP mentor-in-training and part of the Sufi Movement. She leads and accompanies the dances with guitar.
Mo’Unisa Vitalija is a founding member of the Latvian Dances of Universal Peace Network http://dup-lv.webs.com/. Her special interest is leading Sufi zikrs. Mo’Unisa used to co-lead peace dance groups in Cambridge, London, Norwich, Oxford & St. Neots since 2006 with Ralph Nimmann; since 2012 she has been leading DUP in Todmorden and Hebden Bridge and twice a year a residential DUP weekend in London.
Mo’Unisa is also leading DUP sessions in Latvia, including the Latvian Dancing Heart camps.
Mo’Unisa is a Mentor-in-training.
For further information:
Web Site: www.rainbow-cambridge.org.uk/
To Contact Mo’Unisa:
- Eat Dance & Pray Together - DUP London w/e with Vitalija Mo'unisa & Ralph - 18/10/2019 - 20/10/2019 - 7:30 pm - 4:00 pm
- Ludlow DUP Day with Vitalija Mo'unisa and Ralph - 30/11/2019 - 10:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Winter Solstice Celebration Hebden Bridge - 21/12/2019 - 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Dancing into the New Year with Faith and Joy - 30/12/2019 - 02/01/2020 - All Day
- Winter Solstice Celebration Hebden Bridge - 21/12/2020 - 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Dancing into the New Year with Faith and Joy - 30/12/2020 - 02/01/2021 - All Day
- Winter Solstice Celebration Hebden Bridge - 21/12/2021 - 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Dancing into the New Year with Faith and Joy - 30/12/2021 - 02/01/2022 - All Day