Calderdale Dances of Universal Peace
Ralph is a mentor-in-training supporting new dance leaders on their journey. He usually leads the DUP sessions with his wife Vitalija with humour, heart – and a bit of spice. He is a Quaker and Subud member and loves harmony singing and dancing with polarities. His dance leading is usually light, humorous – and deep. His favourite dances are joyful uplifting partner dances, zikrs and dances with countermelodies in 2 circles. Since May 2011 he is mentored by Rasullah Clarke. His inclusive way of introducing the dances makes it easy for newcomers to feel welcome and relaxed. His wife Vitalija is now also a DUP mentor-in-training leader and part of the Sufi Movement. She leads and accompanies the dances with guitar. She loves to lead Sufi zikrs, especially those from Leila Be. Together they create a joyful atmosphere.
Ralph & Vitalija lead monthly peace dance groups in Todmorden and Hebden Bridge and Spring & Autumn weekends “Eat Dance and Pray Together” in London-Rickmansworth.
Ralph is a Mentor-in-training.
To Contact Ralph:
Mobile: 07909 488272
- Hebden Bridge DUP, theme "Love" with Ralph (3rd Sunday / month) - 17/02/2019 - 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Hebden Bridge 1st Sun/month DUP with Ralph - 03/03/2019 - 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- London: Sam's Original DUP w/e "Eat, Dance & Pray Together" with Ralph - 15/03/2019 - 17/03/2019 - 7:30 pm - 4:00 pm
- Hebden Bridge 1st Sun/month DUP with Ralph - 07/04/2019 - 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Hebden Bridge 1st Sun/month DUP with Ralph - 05/05/2019 - 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Winter Solstice Celebration Hebden Bridge - 21/12/2019 - 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Dancing into the New Year with Faith and Joy - 30/12/2019 - 02/01/2020 - All Day
- Winter Solstice Celebration Hebden Bridge - 21/12/2020 - 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Dancing into the New Year with Faith and Joy - 30/12/2020 - 02/01/2021 - All Day
- Winter Solstice Celebration Hebden Bridge - 21/12/2021 - 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Dancing into the New Year with Faith and Joy - 30/12/2021 - 02/01/2022 - All Day